Zhang Xiaopeng is an associate professor and a doctoral supervisor in the Department of Engineering Mechanics, Dalian University of Technology.
He has received two Ph.D degrees in engineering (2015, Dalian University of Technology, China, and 2018, Hiroshima University, Japan). Member of the International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, and a member of the Liaoning Provincial Society of Mechanics. In 2020, he was selected as Dalian Science and Technology Star, and won the 2020 First Prize of Natural Science of the Ministry of Education.
He is mainly engaged in optimization design of metamaterials considering mechanics and multiphysics, macro and micro structure optimization considering dynamic performance, structural topology optimization considering uncertainty, optimization of vibration damping materials and functional structures, intelligent materials and structural optimization design, etc. Research, published more than 30 papers in international SCI journals, and published an academic monograph "Structural Dynamics Topology Optimization Theory and Methods (Chinese)". Many papers have been published in important international journals in this field, including: Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg., Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng., Struct Multidiscip O, J Sound Vib, J Intel Mat Syst Str, Smart Mater Struct etc.
1. X. Zhang, Y. Luo, Y. Yan, P. Liu, Z. Kang, Photonic Band Gap Material Topological Design at Specified Target Frequency. Adv. Theory Simulations. 4, 2100125 (2021).
2. X. Zhang, Y. Li, Y. Wang, Z. Jia, Y. Luo, Narrow-band filter design of phononic crystals with periodic point defects via topology optimization. Int. J. Mech. Sci. 212, 106829 (2021).
3. X. Zhang, Z. Jia, Y. Luo, Y. Wang, P. Liu, Z. Kang, A Precisely-Controlled Multichannel Phononic Crystal Resonant Cavity. Adv. Theory Simulations. 4, 2100250 (2021).
4. J. He, J. Sun, J. Fan, Z. Jia, X. Zhang, Optimal designs of phononic crystal microstructures considering point and line defects. Symmetry (Basel). 13, 1993 (2021).
5. M. He, X. Zhang, L. dos Santos Fernandez, A. Molter, L. Xia, T. Shi, Multi-material topology optimization of piezoelectric composite structures for energy harvesting. Compos. Struct. 265, 113783 (2021).
6. K. Liang, J. He, Z. Jia, X. Zhang, Topology optimization of magnetorheological smart materials included PnCs for tunable wide bandgap design. Acta Mech. Sin., 1 (2021).
7. K. Liang, Y. Luo, Z. Liu, X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Multi-electrode layout design of electrorheological composite plates considering energy consumption in semi-active control. Thin-Walled Struct. 165, 108001 (2021).
8. P. Liu, Y. Yan, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, A MATLAB code for the material-field series-expansion topology optimization method. Front. Mech. Eng. 16, 607–622 (2021).
9. P. Liu, Y. Yan, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, Z. Kang, Topological design of microstructures using periodic material-field series-expansion and gradient-free optimization algorithm. Mater. Des. 199 (2021), doi:10.1016/j.matdes.2020.109437.
10. P. Liu, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, Topological design of freely vibrating bi-material structures to achieve the maximum band gap centering at a specified frequency. J. Appl. Mech. Trans. ASME. 88, 81003 (2021).
11. Y. Yan, P. Liu, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, Photonic crystal topological design for polarized and polarization-independent band gaps by gradient-free topology optimization. Opt. Express. 29, 24861 (2021).
12. H. Zhang, A. Takezawa, X. Ding, H. Guo, W. Ni, X. Zhang, Topology optimization of composite macrostructures comprising multi-phase viscoelastic composite microstructures for enhanced structural damping. Compos. Struct. 278, 114712 (2021).
13. A. Takezawa, A. C. To, Q. Chen, X. Liang, F. Dugast, X. Zhang, M. Kitamura, Sensitivity analysis and lattice density optimization for sequential inherent strain method used in additive manufacturing process. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 370, 113231 (2020).
14. A. Takezawa, X. Zhang, T. Tanaka, M. Kitamura, Topology optimisation of a porous unit cell in a fluid flow considering Forchheimer drag. Int. J. Comut. Fluid Dyn. 34, 50–60 (2020).
15. J. Zhan, Y. Luo, X. Zhang, Z. Kang, A general assessment index for non-probabilistic reliability of structures with bounded field and parametric uncertainties. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 366, 113046 (2020).
16. 林晔, 张晓鹏, 胡骏, 亢战, 压电智能结构拓扑优化研究进展. 固体力学学报. 41, 391–408 (2020).
17. Z. Jia, X. Zhang, Topology optimization of piezoelectric smart structures under cgvf active control. 9th ECCOMAS Themat. Conf. Smart Struct. Mater. SMART 2019. 58, 137–145 (2019).
18. Z. Liu, S. Cho, A. Takezawa, X. Zhang, M. Kitamura, Two-stage layout–size optimization method for prow stiffeners. Int. J. Nav. Archit. Ocean Eng. 11, 44–51 (2019).
19. X. Suo, Z. Kang, X. Zhang, Y. Wang, Bi-material Topology Optimization Using Analysis Mesh-Independent Point-Wise Density Interpolation. Acta Mech. Solida Sin. 32, 698–712 (2019).
20. A. Takezawa, T. Yamamoto, X. Zhang, K. Yamakawa, S. Nakano, M. Kitamura, An objective function for the topology optimization of sound-absorbing materials. J. Sound Vib. 443, 804–819 (2019).
21. A. Takezawa, X. Zhang, M. Kato, M. Kitamura, Method to optimize an additively-manufactured functionally-graded lattice structure for effective liquid cooling. Addit. Manuf. 28, 285–298 (2019).
22. A. Takezawa, X. Zhang, M. Kitamura, Optimization of an additively manufactured functionally graded lattice structure with liquid cooling considering structural performances. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 143 (2019), doi:10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2019.118564.
23. A. Takezawa, X. Zhang, Y. Koizumi, Numerical study on the effective stiffness of topology-optimized lattice structures made of orthotropic crystal grains with optimal orientation. Comput. Mater. Sci. 159, 202–209 (2019).
24. X. Zhang, A. Takezawa, Z. Kang, A phase-field based robust topology optimization method for phononic crystals design considering uncertain diffuse regions. Comput. Mater. Sci. 160, 159–172 (2019).
25. X. Zhang, A. Takezawa, Z. Kang, Robust topology optimization of vibrating structures considering random diffuse regions via a phase-field method. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 344, 766–797 (2019).
26. J. Hu, X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Layout design of piezoelectric patches in structural linear quadratic regulator optimal control using topology optimization. J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 29, 2277–2294 (2018).
27. A. Takezawa, K. Takenaka, X. Zhang, Inverse analysis of giant macroscopic negative thermal expansion of Ca2RuO4%y ceramics based on elasticity and structural topology optimization. Appl. Phys. Express. 11, 55801 (2018).
28. A. Takezawa, K. Takenaka, X. Zhang, Inverse analysis of giant macroscopic negative thermal expansion of Ca2RuO4%y ceramics based on elasticity and structural topology optimization. Appl. Phys. Express. 11 (2018), doi:10.7567/APEX.11.055801.
29. A. Takezawa, K. Yonekura, Y. Koizumi, X. Zhang, M. Kitamura, Isotropic Ti–6Al–4V lattice via topology optimization and electron-beam melting. Addit. Manuf. 22, 634–642 (2018).
30. X. Zhang, J. He, A. Takezawa, Z. Kang, Robust topology optimization of phononic crystals with random field uncertainty. Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng. 115, 1154–1173 (2018).
31. M. Li, Y. Niu, H. Wu, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, Z. Kang, Wrinkling and wrinkling-suppression in graphene membranes with frozen zone. Thin Solid Films. 638, 345–353 (2017).
32. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Vibration suppression using integrated topology optimization of host structures and damping layers. JVC/Journal Vib. Control. 22, 60–76 (2016).
33. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, W. Zhang, Robust topology optimization for dynamic compliance minimization under uncertain harmonic excitations with inhomogeneous eigenvalue analysis. Struct. Multidiscip. Optim. 54, 1469–1484 (2016).
34. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Topology optimization of magnetorheological fluid layers in sandwich plates for semi-active vibration control. Smart Mater. Struct. 24, 85024 (2015).
35. 王睿, 张晓鹏, 吴良武, 亢战, 考虑瞬态响应的薄板结构阻尼材料层拓扑优化. 工程力学. 32, 1–7 (2015).
36. Y. Wang, Z. Luo, X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Topological design of compliant smart structures with embedded movable actuators. Smart Mater. Struct. 23 (2014), doi:10.1088/0964-1726/23/4/045024.
37. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Dynamic topology optimization of piezoelectric structures with active control for reducing transient response. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 281, 200–219 (2014).
38. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Topology optimization of piezoelectric layers in plates with active vibration control. J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 25, 697–712 (2014).
39. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, M. Li, Topology optimization of electrode coverage of piezoelectric thin-walled structures with CGVF control for minimizing sound radiation. Struct. Multidiscip. Optim. 50, 799–814 (2014).
40. X. Meng, M. Li, Z. Kang, X. Zhang, J. Xiao, Mechanics of self-folding of single-layer graphene. J. Phys. D. Appl. Phys. 46 (2013), doi:10.1088/0022-3727/46/5/055308.
41. X. Zhang, Z. Kang, Topology optimization of damping layers for minimizing sound radiation of shell structures. J. Sound Vib. 332, 2500–2519 (2013).
42. 王睿, 张晓鹏, 亢战, 以动柔度为目标的结构阻尼材料层拓扑优化. 振动与冲击. 32, 36–40 (2013).
43. Z. Kang, X. Zhang, S. Jiang, G. Cheng, On topology optimization of damping layer in shell structures under harmonic excitations. Struct. Multidiscip. Optim. 46, 51–67 (2012).
Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates
Supervisor of Master's Candidates
Alma Mater:Dalian University of Technology
School/Department:Department of Engineering Mechanics
Discipline:Engineering Mechanics. Computational Mechanics
Business Address:Room 506,Comprehensive Experimental Building#1, DUT
Contact Information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Last Update Time:..